Weight: 25 – 40 KG
Rating: Level 50 (Type 2)
Max Chest: 95cm
This Hercules Life Jacket meets the latest Australian Standard (AS4758.1) to give you peace of mind when around water with your children. A Level 50 (Type 2) Life Jacket is designed with your safety and comfort in mind. Made with a bright safe visible colour and large arm holes for freedom or movement, this safety vest can be worn all day long.
It also features an adjustable strap so the Life Jacket can be secured around various body shapes. For added safety it includes a safety whistle, a strong zip, HI-VIZ strips and strong buckles. Because this is a child jacket, it has the very important leg/groin strap to reduce the risk of the jacket floating up over the child’s head when in the water.
This Safety Jacket is approved for all Australian States and Territories (including New Zealand).
Because of the unique multi-layered shaved foam in our Jackets, they are very comfortable to wear especially for water sports like waterskiing, canoeing, kayaking and jet skiing.
If you need free movement to get the most enjoyment from your water sports, the Hercules Type 2 Level 50 PFD is the answer! Not intended as your primary jacket for offshore use, the Hercules is built instead for those water-lovers looking for a jacket to use aboard a canoe, kayak, dinghy, raft or anywhere else that flotation support is needed. The Hercules is built with the same care and attention all Menace jackets receive.
- Bright Approved Safety Colour
- Level 50 (Type 2) PFD
- AS4758.1 Australian Approved Jacket
- Leg/Crotch/Thigh Strap for Child’s Safety
- Suitable for Body Weight: 25 – 40 kgs
- Buoyancy Rating: 35 Newtons Buoyancy
- Heavy Duty YKK Zip on Front (With a Safety Zip Holder)
- Comfortable Fit Design
- Adjustable Waist Strap
- Elastic Waist for added comfort and protection
- Max Chest/Waist Size: 95cm
- Closed Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Heavy Duty (non-corrosive) Zipper
- Weight Rating: 25 – 40kg
- Chest: 70 – 90cm (for best fit)
- This jacket is NOT suitable for babies or toddlers
- Wake Boarding
- Kayaking / Canoeing
- Jet Skiing
- Tubing / Rafting